The Best Jojoba Oil For Your Hair: Top 5 Reviews
Jojoba oil is a very useful and natural remedy that is made of seeds of the jojoba trees. It is filled with minerals, vitamins and some other crucial components of a human body. When it comes to its use, it has a widespread application in the cosmetic world, especially when it comes to hair treatment.
A lot of people have been vocal supporters of the use of jojoba oil because it’s natural composition that causes no side-effects whatsoever. Jojoba oil is gaining popularity right now and we’ve decided to point out some of its benefits when it comes to rejuvenating broken hair and its other benefits. If you were looking for a solution to make those strands vibrant again, look no further.
Popular and recommended Jojoba oils
After extensive tests, review scanning and interviewing experts, we’ve assembled the top 5 jojoba oil choices for you. It’s very hard to crack the top lists in this category, so all of these oils are indeed special.
5Teak Naturals Organic Cold Pressed Unrefined Jojoba Oil here
Teak Naturals has always been a respected cosmetics manufacturer and they’ve only recently added jojoba oil to their catalog. It looks like they’ve hit the jackpot with this latest model Teak Naturals Jojoba Oil.
– Extra-seasoned jojoba oil for maximum effects.
– A prolonged period of preparation adds up to maximum absorbing of the necessary acids and minerals.
– The bottle is equipped with extra thick glass and a safety cap to reduce risk of spillage.
– An extra applier allows you to dose your amounts perfectly.
– Provides excellent results when it comes to hair treatment.
– Very concentrated and doesn’t need much to yield results.
– Reasonable price.
– Absorbs slowly.
– Doesn’t perform all that well when treating stretch marks.
4Viva naturals Cold Pressed and Hexane Free Organic Jojoba Oil
Massage therapists and regular users have been raving about this oil. Fortunately for you, the Viva naturals Jojoba Oil is very reasonable and warranted, giving you one of the absolute best jojoba oils out there.
– It doubles as a massage oil and can detangle knots effectively.
– One more extra feature is that it’s super effective when removing makeup.
– Due to its regenerative nature, it can be used without any other remedy and still provides awesome results.
– Doesn’t have an expiration date.
– Really effective on all parts of the body.
– Absorbs relatively fast.
– Regenerates frizzy ends the fastest, out of all the brands on this list.
– Slow delivery
– Not many size options
3NOW Organic Jojoba Oil
It’s a rarity that a food company produces cosmetics but it seems that NOW Organic Jojoba Oil can hang with the best cosmetics-only companies in the world. Like their supplements and spices, the jojoba oil is insanely good.
– It’s absolutely pure with almost no additional water.
– Unlike most jojoba oils, it can stimulate beard growth and is oriented towards men too.
– Can also be mixed with other oils.
– Given the fact that it’s stronger than most models, it doesn’t need to be used too often.
– Can work on every body part, literally.
– Out of all the tested jojoba oils, this one regenerates nails the best.
– Very reasonable price.
– A little bit greasy.
– Absorbs too slow and sometimes doesn’t even absorb everything.
2Jojoba Oil Golden Organic
Jojoba Oil Golden Organic is one of the most used in other regenerators and shampoos. Here we have in its isolated form, which is considered to be most effective. It might have missed the crown just by a little bit, but that doesn’t mean it doesn’t deserve consideration.
– It is cold pressed jojoba oil, which means it’s stronger and more concentrated.
– Out of all the oils in this top 5 list, it works with sensitive skin the best.
– The size options are numerous and this 16 oz. bottle should last a long time.
– Non-animal tested.
– Excellent for all types of skin.
– Can remove dandruff in just 2-3 times of application.
– Is excellent against eczema and psoriasis too.
– Doesn’t stimulate hair growth as much as advertised, but still good enough.
1Majestic Pure Jojoba Oil for Hair Skin and Carrier
Majestic Pure Jojoba Oil takes the crown in this round because of its unprecedented versatility and a multi-use program for its oil. It was a tight battle, but somebody had to prevail in the end.
– It doesn’t get purer than this, it’s odorless and colorless, pure jojoba oil.
– Unlike any other jojoba oil, it doubles as an allergy suppressor and works excellently in that department.
– The small applier is excellent for all the small operations that might occur.
– They offer refunds if it doesn’t solve your problems.
– Can be literally used in any condition.
– Extra-long shelf life.
– Annihilates any skin allergy.
– Slow delivery time, that’s about it.
Benefits and Uses of Jojoba Oil
When it comes to this interesting plant that can be found mostly in Mexico, the benefits and uses are growing in numbers each year, as more experiments are conducted. It is seen as an excellent alternative to artificial regenerators because it can be stored for unlimited amounts of time, without additives.
Some of the most important benefits of using jojoba oil for your hair have been known for centuries. The Native Americans have discovered the secrets of this wonderful cosmetic remedy.
- It benefits hair in unbelievable ways. It completely removes the need for an artificial product in its entirety.
- Many people use it for acne treatment and regeneration of inflammatory spots on the skin surface.
- Amongst other things, jojoba oil can effectively heal wounds by strengthening the production of platelets and speeding up the production of new cells as the skin heals.
Jojoba Oil for Natural Black Hair
Black hair is naturally dry and curly textures are vulnerable to breaking and drying because kinky hair has bends that do not allow oil to work on the scalp. Jojoba oil helps minimize the damage and keep the curly hair beautiful. It is non-greasy, light, and a great moisturizer.
Sure, you can add the same 50 ml of oil when treating black hair too, but keep in mind that it might look a little bit greasy if the shining is overwhelming. If you add the right amount, natural black hair will look ever more majestic than it usually does and it should fit right into the look you were searching for.
Jojoba Oil For Hair And Scalp
The skin benefits and its healing factors are all amazing, but we’ll focus on the amazing effects the jojoba oil. The effects it has on the hair and the scalp of persons of all ages and hair types. It can both be used alone and with some other skin and hair treatment remedies. For now, we’ll take quick look at the most significant properties of the jojoba oil when it comes to hair treatment.
- Jojoba oil is comprised of 98% monounsaturated fats and can easily enter each and every hair in order to strengthen the roots and the very fibers in an efficient manner.
- Out of all the plant oils, jojoba oil has one of the most efficient hydration methods and transports liquids to the human bodies with ease. This gives the hair a lively and healthy look.
- It reduces the so-called hygral fatigue. That’s basically the strain your hair is forced to endure. It occurs only when being forced to turn dry with extensive amounts of heat. Regular rubs of jojoba oil are well known to reduce symptoms of excessive blow drying.
- By strengthening the fiber of the hair, jojoba oil adds unprecedented elasticity. Actresses and beauty pageant performers use it on regular basis as it allows their hair to become stronger. Ultimately they can make way for more complicated hairdos.
- It poses no danger to the skin and the scalp. In fact, it has almost an identical atomic structure. It’s more easily accepted than other, more artificial oils.
- Dandruff can basically be a thing of the past because jojoba oil is efficient in eliminating the chief cause of the problem – scalp dryness. You can carelessly wash your head with hellishly hot water, without the fear of dehydration.
Now, even though this oil has been used in its natural, basic form, there are instances where shampoos and regenerators are infused with the essence of jojoba oil, but those thing should be avoided. Essence doesn’t include Vitamins A, B1, B2, E and the various healthy acids which the extract contains in its natural state.
In conclusion, the best use of it is buying the real deal and applying it to your hair thoroughly and frequently. That application method is no rocket science, but we’ve decided to clarify it just so you can get the most out of your jojoba oil and rejuvenate that mane once and for all.
Jojoba oil for hair growth
By mixing jojoba oil with other remedies and even essential oils, you can make scalp massages a work of wonder. When the skin absorbs these valuable substances, it gets all the necessary hydration and minerals so it automatically gets more alive than it usually is.This is an excellent stimulant for increased hair growth.
If you do a scalp massage afterwards, the blood flow will drastically improve and it will increase the stimulation to the hair roots, allowing the strands to grow at a 50% faster rate. This is only functional if it’s done at least two times a week.
How to use Jojoba Oil
There aren’t too many different methods nowadays. One of the most effective methods for applying jojoba oil has long since been known. The two most important and most widespread methods are the direct method and the mixing method.
When implementing the direct method you just need to follow these simple steps and your hair should experience a rebirth of its own.
- For starters take around 50 ml of jojoba oil and place it in a microwave safe container. The quantity is not obligatory and its increase or subtraction should depend on the length of the hair itself.
- Keep in mind that the only reason for heating the jojoba oil is the fact that under higher temperature, the jojoba oil saturates the hair easier. So, only 10 seconds in the microwave should do.
- You don’t need any protective equipment, so smear your fingers with excessive amounts of oil and begin applying it to every strand on your hair. Oiling the scalp is advised because the method of taking care of it is different and long exposure may be detrimental. About 2-3 cm away from the scalp should do.
- After you’ve covered the entire length of your hair, place a plastic cover so that you hair is held together and that the oil isn’t expended elsewhere.
- Cover the head with a towel and leave it for a few minutes before washing everything off with water and re-washing the hair with a shampoo, followed by a conditioner treatment. It’s crucial that you let your hair air dry! Blow driers may damage the effects of jojoba oil on the hair, so just chill and wait for it to dry.
Now, when it comes to the mixing method, the only thing it consists is basically mixing your conditioner with the same amount of oil in a small container. This is done before the conditioner treatment. That way, you will stimulate your hair step by step, all while not losing time and having better results.
The direct method might prove to be the better solution in terms of hair quality, but there are instances where the mixing method suits the person better. Experiment and find your own way of implementing the jojoba oil as best as you can.